TODAY'S SPECIAL

<a href='http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=3fec5f63-4c21-4504-91d7-34a2c6b76c52&src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Van Der Vaart early strike' >Video: Van Der Vaart early strike</a>

EAT SOCCER! NEWS PAGE

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Becks Needs New Briefs!


I will be the first young lady to say that I "stan" for David Beckham. It was shocking to learn over the weekend that he is in need of new briefs. His contract with Armani as the go to footballer eye candy has been transferred to none other than Cristiano Ronaldo. Although it's a sad ending to a great revenue stream for Becks, I feel like it is a great passing of the torch. Greased and tanned Ronaldo in Armani? Looks like it will make my cut.. However, it's only fair that I give a final ode to Becks in his prime...and hope that someone will quickly pass him a new pair of briefs because I don't think it's too much to have Becks and Ronaldo posted all over the streets on billboards in their underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment