TODAY'S SPECIAL

<a href='http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=3fec5f63-4c21-4504-91d7-34a2c6b76c52&src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Van Der Vaart early strike' >Video: Van Der Vaart early strike</a>

EAT SOCCER! NEWS PAGE

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MobiTv Let's You Watch the Match on the Go


I love the Internet, and, with sites such as Ustream and Justin.tv, I can view live matches right on my laptop. No more televisions for me!

However, I can’t take the laptop everywhere, and there were quite a few times during World Cup 2010 that I had to miss a few matches because I was out and about.
Well, I know that I wasn’t alone, and Mobitv has created the perfect solution. The company brings live content to a broad range of mobile devices. This past summer they provided a large number of American soccer fans with the opportunity to view 100 million minutes of World Cup soccer coverage.

I perused Mobitv’s blog today, and I noticed that they give their customers a heads up on the live sports programming for each week. If you are a Premier League fan, you can catch Arsenal vs. Blackpool on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. courtesy of ESPN Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment